About Response Medical
Answering The Call...To Fight COVID 19
Due to cost pressures in the early 2000s, PPE surgical face mask production moved from 90% Made in USA; to 95% foreign made. With the arrival of the Covid-19 pandemic, China, and other overseas manufacturers, banned mask exports to fulfil their domestic supply requirements. The result was an alarming shortage of high quality PPE face masks and medical supplies here in the US.
Using our resources and expertise in non wovens processing, Response Medical faced the challenge and opened our domestic face mask development and production facility in West Warwick, Rhode Island.
- 2 Clean rooms
- 2 High-volume mask production lines
- 100% MADE IN THE USA masks -- right down to the ear loops!
- Monthly production capacity of 7 Million+ surgical masks
Response Medical provides:
- Employment for 22 previously-unemployed production associates
- 4 Operations support/management associates
CONTACT US TODAY!